Conveyor Dynamics, Inc. offers both on-site and video conference training for the BeltStat belt conveyor design software and can customize the curriculum to suit your needs.
The following is an example outline of a basic introductory course to BeltStat.
- Introduction to BeltStat
- Software capacity (what does it do)
- Menu and completion of Input Data
- General Project Information
- Material Properties
- Belt Properties
- Idler Properties
- Conveyor Drives and TU parameters, and Conveyor Profile input
- Horizontal Belt
- Inclined Belt
- Regenerative Conveyor
- Belt with concave curve
- Belt with Convex Curve
- Drive arrangement including trippers.
- Main Results analysis (results window: Main) and interpretation of the results
- Result analysis, Data, Plots
- Analysis of the BSO output file
- How to make a Word Report
- Material trajectory, Pulley Design
- Practice inputting real conveyor into BeltStat and simulating a variety of operating conditions.
- If time is available, CDI will discuss interesting case studies from the field.
If you are interested in training on how to maximize the BeltStat belt conveyor design software, please contact us to discuss your needs.